2.16.2009

Time for me to check in

I am fully aware of how lousy a job I do keeping this thing up to date, thanks.

Morgan (the boys' mom) is taking a severance package from her job so she's going to be a full-time SAHM by this time next month. I guess it's time for me to update the ol' resume. She has said that I don't have to be gone in March but the sooner I get a job and a place in the city the better. I love these people but I hate living in Mustang.

Pretty much everything else in my life ranges from decent to super awesome. I'll categorize Eric under 'super awesome'. We're still doing our thing and I'm sickeningly, disgustingly happy with him. Rather wish Jason would quit bugging me for specifics, like "You go to Confession on a regular basis?" Or, "So, are you guys like boyfriend and girlfriend?" (At this point, fine, I'll give. I'm not seeing anyone else. Nor would I want to. But that's beside the point.) I finally told him that Eric makes me happy and therefore nothing else is of consequence.

I've really got to let go of my insecurities. They're driving me crazy. I worry too much. That's not a good thing.

No comments: